Over the past 40 years we have established and fine-tuned property management best practices that are essential to our personalized philosophy and service style. We have recently translated them into the digital era by building a fully-custom technology platform with a client portal that provides:
Transparency – Know exactly what’s happening at your property 24/7 from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
Efficiency – Streamlined communication (no need for constant emails/phone calls) means effective workflow and increased return on your investment.
Confidentiality – Secured platform with unique logins mean only you have access to your personal property information.
The Stirling Management client portal allows you to:
- Access and search all service records with supporting photographs
- Request concierge or other services
- Schedule maintenance, repairs, cleaning, landscaping and more
- Utilize interactive calendar to set arrival/departure dates, guest stays and rentals
- Approve proposed projects and maintenance items
- Review all billing and invoices
- Get a real-time, clear picture of your property
You are welcome to pick up the phone and call us anytime, the good news is now you don’t have to.
Technology is playing a bigger and bigger role in our everyday lives and this is no exception for property management. Remote monitoring systems enable real-time information about what is happening in your home, even if you are thousands of miles away.
Stirling Management makes it a priority to stay on the cutting edge of home technology so they can:
- Install devices and sensors
- Operate, inspect and test systems
- Receive and react to all system alerts 24/7
All so you can have peace of mind that your property is not only in good hands but is being monitored by proven technology day and night.
Remote monitoring and control of systems for:
- Water leaks and humidity levels
- Wi-fi issues
- Thermostat control
- Shut off valve
- Motion detectors